Sunday, January 2, 2011

Popeyes Fried Chicken at Hong Kong Airport



After 5 days of sightseeing and touring Hong Kong, It was time to go back home. We had to wait a few hours in the airport before our flight back to Manila and we had already planned what final food trip we will be having here in Hong Kong. Popeyes, the only one in Hong Kong that can be found and it was in their airport. I missed Popeyes so much, I really loved their fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits! I recall eating there during my stay in Riyadh. As you all know Popeyes also had their franchise here in the Philippines, but for some reason that I don’t know they closed.




Popeyes Menu


3 Pcs Chicken Combo Meal $HK 68
The meal included 3 pcs of chicken, buttermilk biscuit, Cajun fries and big softdrink. Best fried chicken and biscuits ever!




2 Pcs Chicken Combo Meal $HK 52




Mashed potatoes $HK 12
Can’t eat fried chicken without mashed potatoes.




Last Thoughts:
The fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits were really good, definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I hope that one day they will reopen here in the Philippines again.


Location:
7e161, Level 7, Departure Level, Terminal 1, Hong KOng International Airport Restricted Area, Chek Lap
Kok, Hong Kong
+852 3171 1982


No comments:

Post a Comment