Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Desserts at Honeymoon Dessert


After Lunch at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, we decided to have dessert and we saw this restaurant that was near. 


There was a TV outside that showed their different desserts.


The restaurant seemed to serve only desserts, lots of dessert. 


Their Dessert Menu




I never thought I would have a hard time in choosing dessert, especially when their menu is full of them. I had never seen a menu, especially a 4-5 page one that had many dessert choices. There were hot and cold, chinese, and some with grass jelly, ice cream, sago, tofu, fruit, and many other ingredients. I decided to choose the simplest and familiar dessert that was interesting to me. I wasn't that adventurous in picking my dessert cause I wasn't sure if it would taste good. 



Some people ordering and enjoying their dessert.


Loved their Ceiling, It had books as a design and the lighting was good. 



Snow White Sago $HK26

My sister ordered this dish. Unlike me, she was adventurous in choosing her dessert, she said it was very good and sweet. It had fresh mangoes, sweet potato, toddy palm, bananas and sago with black dots. The dish looked good and appetizing, even though it had many ingredients in it they were able to mix and taste well together. Get ready to taste different flavors when you order this dish. 



"Black Pearl" In Vanilla Sauce with Ice Cream HK$29

My dish had simple ingredients, three to be exact. It had black pearls, vanilla sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream as the name of dish simply says. Unlike my sister's dish that had a different and fancy name, mine was very simple. Nonetheless, it was very good and refreshing! It was very sweet and the crushed iced in it was just like halo - halo but they use vanilla sauce instead. The ice cream was good and it didn't melt that easily. I preferred my dessert more than her snow white sago. 


Our Bill

Final Thoughts

Best dessert I had! definite change of phase from cheesecake desserts in our country. Lot of choices to choose from, very friendly staff and a cozy place. A very unique place that serves good desserts. Hope to try their other desserts once I get the chance to go back to Hong Kong. It would be the first place I would go to have dessert. Lol.


Location

Honeymoon Dessert
Shop 604, iSquare
63 Nathan Road, Tsm Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
tel. +852 2520-5071

No comments:

Post a Comment