Wednesday, December 8, 2010

KFC certified aficionado

I can’t count how many times I have eaten at KFC. It’s just that I love their original and hot and spicy flavored fried chicken, especially their mash potatoes, coleslaw and their famous gravy where some people would ask for a plate and then fill it with gravy (considered also as soup to other people).


KFC new products, Chili Lime Chicken and Double Down.

KFC Krushers with their Christmas Holiday flavors, Choco Peppermint and Black Forest.


Employees of KFC preparing orders from the customers.


KFC 2 pc. Wing Meal (Chili Lime) P100
I had the chili lime chicken; unfortunately they didn’t have any thigh or breast part so I ordered the 2 pc. wing meal. This would be my 2nd time to try it and I can say it’s really good. The chicken were covered with chili lime powder, at first I didn’t liked the concept of sprinkled powder on the chicken but the 2 flavors of Chili and Lime was a new twist for KFC and I enjoyed it. Just the right amount of sweetness and spiciness.

Double Down P100 ( ala carte ) P115 ( w/ drink ) P135 ( sidings and drink )
My sister had the double down, it was recently released here and sold like hot cakes because every KFC store had it out of stock so it was a very hard finding product, but fortunately there was still some at this KFC store. The dish made up of two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken fillets (Original Recipe or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, cheese, mayonnaise and a special sauce. A definite no-no for people on a diet or have high cholesterol. Anyways, One cheat meal won’t hurt I guess. Lol. Anyways it’s too salty, considering the fact that it had 540 calories, 32g fat, and 1380 sodium.
Regular Fries
KFC stills have the best fries than McDonald’s and Jollibee, especially with their famous gravy. Lol.
Krusher Choco Peppermint P65 (ala carte) P40 (Upkrush)
I had my drink upkrushed to one of their Christmas holiday flavors which was Choco Peppermint. There were really a lot chocolate bits in this drink, The peppermint taste wasn’t strong but there’s still the peppermint feeling after each sip. Overall, it was really chocolatey and delicious. Each sip made me feel the Christmas Holidays. Lol.
People enjoying their KFC dinner.

Final Thoughts
KFC will still be my favorite fast food chain, Chicken McDo of McDonald’s and Chickenjoy of Jollibee is still no match for the chicken of KFC. Lol. Just don’t always eat at this place because well, the menu is not really healthy with all the salty and fatty chicken. It’s still always good to have a cheat meal once in a while to keep you sane from all the dieting and healthy foods. Just remember Kapag Fried Chicken. KFC!




Location:
NAGTAHAN
Address:Nagtahan St., Manila
887-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment