Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Taste of Heaven at Angel’s Pizza.Pasta.Combo.


I went to the gym late this morning and I finished my work out around lunch time. Craving for pizza for lunch, I went to this pizza store that was not far away from the gym and I decided to take-out some pizza. 





The pizza chain was Angel’s Pizza.Pasta.Combo., from what I’ve researched was the old franchise of Domino’s Pizza (so that’s what happened to all the Domino’s Pizza stores in the Philippines). From what I’ve learned, they didn’t renew their contract for Domino’s Pizza since they’ve completely changed their menu and pizza recipe worldwide. Instead they kept the old recipe of Domino’s Pizza and made a new pizza franchise, thus Angel’s Pizza.Pasta.Combo.



 I was lucky to realize that they have a promo of buy 1 take 1 from 10am to 1pm and it was 12:10pm, ha-ha just in time. You just have to order any family or big family original hand tossed pizza and you’ll get the same size of pizza and choose from Angel’s Aloha, Cheesy Burger and Angel’s Supreme as your take 1 pizza.




Angel’s Pizza.Pasta.Combo. counter with their food menu. There was only 1 employee and he was the cashier and I think also the one who prepared and cooked the pizza.




There weren’t any customers dining in even though its lunch time. Business must be slow or that they rather have their pizza delivered with the free delivery.





Boxes of Pizza waiting to be opened




Extra Feast (family size) P435
There are 10 choices of original tossed pizza and I decided to buy the family size Extra Feast. If I’m not mistaken it’s the same recipe of Domino’s Pizza and it was called Extravaganzza instead. The Pizza had pepperoni, ham, beef, onion, mushroom and mozzarella cheese. I was right about the taste and it was really the same recipe of Domino’s Pizza! I really love Domino’s Pizza cause it was my favorite pizza chain till all of them slowly vanished. I can’t remember the last time I tasted this pizza recipe and it was so reminiscing.


Angel’s Pepperoni (family size) free from buy 1 take 1, P425 without promo

I Chose the Angel’s Pepperoni for my take 1 pizza. It has generous amounts of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. It was also like the Domino’s Pizza recipe and if I’m not mistaken was called Pepperoni feast instead. Nothing new here, just the old taste of the delicious pizza recipe of Domino’s Pizza. 




Final Thoughts

The taste of the pizza was indeed reminiscing and it retained the same taste that I came to loved about their pizzas before when they were called Domino’s Pizza. Even though they retained some of their old recipes of Domino’s Pizza, they added some new dishes to their menu to make their pizza chain more unique. Aside from their 10 original hand tossed pizza they also have 3 Angels double pizza and 2 angel’s double crust recipes.
They also have chicken and liempo meals, as well as pasta meals and combo meal as well as desserts like brownie sqaures. For those who haven’t taste the old Domino’s pizza recipe, well you guys should try it cause it is really good, better than some other pizza chains out there, but with the growing number of different pizza chains out there, there will always be better pizza recipes. It’s just good to recall the taste of the pizza I once loved and yes I did finished the 2 boxes with the help of my sister. Ha-ha.



Location
2071 CM Recto Ave., Sampaloc Manila
733-4946 / 733-6253 / 733-4866

No comments:

Post a Comment